“Some people think design means how it looks. But of course, if you dig deeper, it’s really how it works.” – Steve Jobs
We think it means both.
We absolutely love what we do. And we are fortunate to have experienced a lot of success doing it. Success, that is, defined by the satisfaction of our many former clients. Because when all is said and done, promising excellence and (over) delivering on that promise of excellence is what we do, and what defines us.
Until a couple of years ago, our experience was not solely, nor even primarily, in the Turks & Caicos Islands. Rather, it was some 30 years of successful home design, building, and remodeling in dynamic, high-ticket, North American markets – especially the San Francisco Bay Area. (Check out our Past Projects page here for a small selection of those.) But since we relocated our enterprise to the beautiful Turks & Caicos Islands in 2016, we have fully completed one development project (Donkey Lane) and are 2/3 of the way through the next (Ridgeview).
But we are really just getting warmed up.
Further, our re-location to TCI followed almost two decades during which we became intimately familiar with the Islands while owning and re-building our property residences there since 2002.
Every day of our now deep experience has enhanced our primary expertise: helping our clients realize their dreams. This includes:
- Understanding when locations have a potential value far exceeding their cost
- Envisioning how best to optimize a location’s potential value
- Analyzing aesthetic, functional, economic, and environmental factors to satisfy & exceed buyer’s goals
- Applying and implementing a true user-centered perspective in the design and creation of every villa
- Executing flawlessly in an imperfect world.
- Because both villa design and building are ultimately team efforts, we’ve also invested much time and effort in assembling what we believe is the most diversely talented independent development team at work in the Islands. Some of its members are listed below, so please feel free to check them out. (Although we’d advise a little skepticism around our realtor – he used to be a lawyer.)
Gary Belk, Julian Biggs, Huifeng Pu
- Interior Design
Orior. Wiktoria Ginter.
- Solar Energy
Renu Energy TCI.
- Planning & Engineering
TCI Structural Engineering Services
Direct Development, Ltd., Robbie Menson
- Quantity Surveyor
BCQS International, Ltd.
We’re here to help…